Wednesday, February 24, 2010

First Haircut

Daddy insisted we get Karter's haircut on Jan 8. I didn't want to because that meant he was a big boy. I wanted to wait until he was 1. BUT we made a deal. Karter's car seat goes in backwards until he is 1 like the law says and B can get Karter's hair trimmed. So we made an appointment with Nana (my mom). Karter did really well. B sat in the chair with Karter. Nana put his little cape on and spritzed his hair with water. Karter blinked his eyes alot and tried to lick nana's hand. With every little snip I was right there with my little baggy in hand waiting for the tiny blonde lock to fall in. I think I caught almost every lock that fell from his head. I had to make sure I had enough. Once nana was done she took her gel and made him a little style. First with the front sticking up then a little baby mohawk. We decided to keep the mohawk. It was too cute. After we were done I admitted to B that K really did need that cut and he did look much better. BUT he did look like a big boy. *TEAR*
These pictures are backwards Baby Mohawk

Spiked in the front

Not too sure about it all

He loved his cape

Look how long his bangs were.





No comments: