Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Park

Since the weather started getting nice and Brandon was off work we thought we'd take a quick trip to the park before Karter's nap. I thought maybe he'd like the swings and the slide...man I was right. He had a blast. This was really the first time he got to "play" outside. Brandon and I decided we may need to make this a weekly thing. We might even give in a buy a swing set someday in the future. Here are a few pictures of our fun afternoon. Karter on his way to the park. He looks excited doesn't he?

Lovin' the swings. He really loved swinging next to someone.


He didn't care too much for this and neither did I. No seat belt to keep him in. He slipped right out and into my arms.


He didn't like going down the slide as much as I thought he would. We got no reaction.


He played so hard that his nap came 30 minutes early.

It was a successful trip I'd say.





No comments: