Sunday, November 22, 2009

Karter's First Halloween

For Halloween we dressed Karter up as our Chunky Monkey. I think he was pretty darn cute if I do say so myself. Lots of people gushed about how cute he was. We went to our church for their annual Knock Knock Knight. We had lots of fun. They had chili and lots of goodies. Then the kids got to go around to all the classrooms and collect candy. The doors to the classrooms had been decorated so cute. Our personal favorite was the swine flu door. The first door we stopped at the person was dressed as Michael Jackson. Karter wasn't too impressed. He looked at her and turned back to me and started crying. We thought it was pretty funny. After wandering through the halls collecting our goodies we took our overly tired baby home to inspect all his loot. Daddy and I have enjoyed his candy for many weeks now. He made out pretty good I'd say. The following night we carved Karter's little pumpkin. I carved it with a "K" in it. After all it is HIS pumpkin. I'd say this year was a great first Halloween for all three of us. Next year we'll take Karter to the pumpkin patch to see all the animals and he can pick out the pumpkin he wants. Then we'll go trick-or-treating in a neighborhood near by. I'm sure Daddy and I won't have a problem inspecting all that candy he gets then too.
















No comments: