Monday, November 30, 2009

So Thankful

This year I have SO much to be Thankful for.
First off I am so Grateful to God for everything. He has given me my little family of 3 that I've wanted for SO long. I thank him daily for that. I'm Thankful that God provides us with SO much. He protects us, He loves us and that He gave his Son to die for us. As I have my own son now I think about all that He gave up. I know I wouldn't give up my son for anything. This Thanksgiving I'm so Thankful to Him.
Second I'm thankful for these two faces. Brandon is everything to me. He works so hard so that I am able to stay home and take care of our son. He provides so much for us. I can't ever Thank him enough for that. I'm Thankful that he is a great husband who loves me and comes home to me every night. He takes such good care of me.
I am Thankful that he loves our son so much. I love seeing them together. It melts my heart every time
And last but certainly not least. I am SO SO SO Thankful for Karter. He is my little piece of Heaven. I prayed so hard for this little boy. He is perfect in every way. I'm Thankful that he is healthy and he is happy and that God sent him here to Brandon and I.
So this Thanksgiving has brought on a whole new set of Thankfulness.
I hope you to have lots to be Thankful for this year and years to come.

No comments: