Wednesday, June 3, 2009

1 week to go.

I've been told by many people that having a blog to look back on is one of the most precious things I could do for myself and for our family. Pretty much this will be about Karter because everyone knows B and I aren't That interesting. So here it goes.

Today I'm 39 weeks pregnant. I have exactly 1 week to go until little Mr. is here. I must say I think B is more excited for Karter to get here than I am. In the past few weeks we have had our baby shower hosted by the best girl friends anyone could ask for. It was perfect. Low key but still FANTASTIC! A shower hosted by our neighbors and showers hosted by both of our jobs. Karter came away with so many great things. We didn't realize how someone so tiny could have So much stuff. We also have finished up the nursery. My grandma made all of his bedding. She did an outstanding job.


We had our Dr. appointment today. I've only gained 21 lbs. Blood pressure is great. Did a stress test and Karter is perfect. They keep saying he is gonna be a big boy. I sure hope he proves them all wrong. Our next appointment will be next week if he stays in there that long. We'll see. I'll be sure to let everyone know if something happens.

Here are a few pictures to hold you over until the next post.








2 comments:

Rachel said...

Yeah! I am officially your first commenter! I should've known your Hayesapalooza blog would be orange.

onawa said...

K, where's the next post already!!! You have got to post atleast 1 preggo pic on here before he come!!! A front and side view ok? So get on it!!! Love that you FINALLY started one! Yay!!! Love you guys and cannot wait to meet Mr. Karter!