Saturday, August 21, 2010

July 4th

We did a lot of celebrating for the 4th this year. We took Karter to Freedom and Faith Festival at Quail Springs CoC. Karter got in his first moon walk and did a small hayride. He was unsure about all of it. But I'm pretty certain that next year he will be excited about it all. Let's hope anyways. I took Karter to White Water for the first time. White Water is a really over priced water park in OKC. He loved walking around in the kiddie pool area and met a few friends who shared their toys with him. This was also his first set of boo-boos. He took a nice tumble in the pool (don't worry I was right there next to him so he didn't stay under water) and scuffed up his little chin and cheek. Oh the joys of having a walking child. =)

Daddy and Karter took me to Teds for my birthday and also bought me an ice cream cake. Mint Chocolate Chip my favorite. My boys love me.


Edmond, the town we live in, has a fourth of July parade every year. We took Karter on that very cloudy and rainy morning. We had SO much fun. Karter loved seeing the horses and and three wheelers. He was not happy when the three wheelers left without giving him a ride. He had a nice little cry about that. Brandon and I decided we would make that a family tradition from now.

Just a cute picture of our little man.








No comments: